Employment Insurance / Canada Pension

To file an application for Employment Insurance or the Canada Pension Plan, please visit your closest Service Canada outlet. There are two Service Canada Centres located in Simcoe North:

Service Canada – Midland

Service Canada – Orillia

Visit Service Canada Website

If you are experiencing difficulty with your application, you may contact our office.